This activity provides a playful way for participants to realize common attributes among themselves.
Assist participants in finding commonalities among themselves
Step By Step Instructions
- Ask participants to form a circle around one person in the middle.
- The person in the middle asks the other participants to cross through the circle if they can answer positively to a scenario that they have, have done, or can do something in particular. For example, the participant in the middle might say, “Cross through the circle if you take a taxi to work.” “Cross through the circle if you have worked at this company for more than four years.” “Cross through the circle if you can play an instrument.”
- If the other participants can answer the question positively they must cross the circle and find an open spot on the other side left by someone else who also answered the question positively.
- The participant in the middle also finds a spot left open by some one who answered the question positively.
- A new person is left in the middle. This person gets to pick a new topic.
- The game continues as time allows.
Circle Criss-Cross Ice Breaker Activity
Property Type : Ice Breakers
Listing Type : Placeholder
Activity Type : Ice Breakers
Focus On : Communication, Having Fun
Outcome Based : No, just fun
Facilities : Indoor, Outdoor
Props Required : None
Duration : 26+ minutes
Exertion Level : Low
Group Size : 1 - 8, 9 - 16, 17 - 30, 31+
Age : Youth, Adults