Purpose: To have fun and have a laugh
Equipment: A tennis ball
1. A group of people, as few as 3 and as much as the area can hold will stand in a circle.
2. One person will throw an underhand pass to someone else.
3. If the person catches it, he/she will throw it at another person.
4. If you drop it, you go down on one knee
5. If the same person drops it again, he/she will go down on two knees.
6. If Butterfingers drops it again, then he/she will go down on one elbow, and so on.
7. After going down on two elbows, the next move will be on his/her chin.
8. If Butterfingers drops it yet again, then he/she is out.
9. The winner is the person who is on the least body parts.
10.No hard throws allowed.