Stick The Landing Minute to Win It Game originated from the Minute to Win It Television game show.
The Minute to Win It games are great fun for parties, social and corporate events as well as team building and youth activities.
The objective in the Minute to Win it games is to complete the various games as laid out in the blueprints within 60 seconds.
As time goes by the pressure mounts. There are various formats in which the games can be played. For further info check out Minute to Win It.
The players are given a water bottle. There is a table a short distance away from them. They need to toss the water bottle at the table.
First, though, they need to make sure that the water bottle rotates 360° in the air before landing on the table. If this does not happen, the players need to keep trying until it flips before it lands on the table.
The Goal of Stick the Landing Minute to Win It Game
Toss the water bottle so that it lands on a table right-side-up
Equipment Needed for Stick the Landing Minute to Win It Game
10 Partially Full Bottles of Water
How to Play the Stick the Landing Minute to Win It Game
In Stick the Landing, players toss partially-filled water bottles and must land them on a table right side up. The bottles must make at least one full rotation in the air before they land.
The Rules of Stick the Landing Minute to Win It Game
- Prior to game start, the contestant stands with hands at sides.
- On “GO” the contestant may grab the first bottle.
- Contestant may only use one hand to flip a bottle and bottle must be flipped end over end in the designated manner.
- Once a bottle is flipped, it is out of play and the contestant must move to the next bottle.
- Bottles may only be thrown to their corresponding tables.
- To complete the game, the contestant must flip a total of three out of the 10 bottles into an upright standing position on their respective tables within 60 seconds.
- Any bottle released from the hand in a flip within the 60-second time limit may count toward completion of the game
Incorporating Stick The Landing Minute to Win It Game into other activities
Stick The Landing Minute to Win It Game can be included as one of the games as part of a Minute to Win It themed event, or it can be incorporated into other games for school camps, birthday parties, office parties or other social events.
To use Stick The Landing Minute to Win It Game as part of a team building or group activity, the rules can be adapted to get individuals to compete against each other to win points for their team.
Another popular option is to run Stick The Landing Minute to Win It Game in a relay format with each team member needing to complete the activity before the next team member starts.
In addition, Stick The Landing Minute to Win It Game can also be used as part of a challenge to be completed in a Scavenger Hunt or Amazing Race Themed Event.
Stick The Landing Minute to Win It Game can also be included as part of an indoor team building or fun group event program.