Reindeer Nose Dive Minute to Win It Game originated from the Minute to Win It Television game show.
The Minute to Win It games are great fun for parties, social and corporate events as well as team building and youth activities.
The objective in the Minute to Win it games is to complete the various games as laid out in the blueprints within 60 seconds.
As time goes by the pressure mounts. There are various formats in which the games can be played. For further info check out Minute to Win It.
Before the game starts, tie a large red pom-pom to a length of red ribbon. To get the player ready, they should don reindeer antlers (this is optional but really adds to the spirit of the game) and dangle the ribbon with the attached pom-pom from the mouth. Put a little dab of petroleum jelly on the nose. When the timer starts, the player must swing the pom-pom to land and stick on the nose using only mouth and body – no hands.
The Goal of Reindeer Nose Dive Minute to Win It Game
Using just their head and body, the players have to try to bring the foam nose towards their own nose.
Equipment Needed for Reindeer Nose Dive Minute to Win It Game
- Red Pom Poms per person or team
- Ribbon per person or team
- Cotton Balls per person or team
How to Play the Reindeer Nose Dive Minute to Win It Game
- Gather 2 or more participants to compete.
- Place petroleum jelly on the nose of each participant.
- Tie the string to their collar with the red foam nose attached to the end of it.
- Using only the motion of their body and head, each player must attempt to swing the red foam nose onto their own nose.
- The first player to complete the task wins.
The Rules of Reindeer Nose Dive Minute to Win It Game
- A contestant may not use their hands in any way.
- A contestant may not choke up the string up in their mouth.
- If the string falls out of their mouth, a contestant may pick it up and place it back in their mouth.
Incorporating Reindeer Nose Dive Minute to Win It Game into other activities
Reindeer Nose Dive Minute to Win It Game can be included as one of the games as part of a Minute to Win It themed event, or it can be incorporated into other games for school camps, birthday parties, office parties or other social events.
To use Reindeer Nose Dive Minute to Win It Game as part of a team building or group activity, the rules can be adapted to get individuals to compete against each other to win points for their team.
Another popular option is to run Reindeer Nose Dive Minute to Win It Game in a relay format with each team member needing to complete the activity before the next team member starts.
In addition, Reindeer Nose Dive Minute to Win It Game can also be used as part of a challenge to be completed in a Scavenger Hunt or Amazing Race Themed Event.
Reindeer Nose Dive Minute to Win It Game can also be included as part of an indoor team building or fun group event program.